lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Personal Information

I am a student of computer science at Universidad de Antioquia, Medellin - Colombia, and a system administrator in a research group, I have 6 years of experience as a programmer in different programming languages and in different areas of computing and I am passionate about GNU / Linux and open source community.


*Ipython and Me*

I really like ipython and projects that need to improve it, so I want to be part of this process of development and growth.


**Contact Info**

* e-mail: andresete.chaos@gmail.com
* website: http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/GSoC2010/IPythonZmq  for omore info


**Thanks!**
-----------
* My loved family and girlfriend that now also part of.

* Fernando Perez for making me part of this community and spend their time and patience to guide me.

* To Diego Restrepo and Jorge Zuluaga for supporting me in my education and my training as a scientist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario